General: A2 Key
A2 Key, formerly known as Cambridge English: Key (KET), is one of the Cambridge Assessment English exams. This basic-level qualification is a great exam to take if you're new to learning English.
An A2 Key qualification is proof of your ability to use English to communicate in simple situations.
The exam tests all four English language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking.
An A2 Key certificate shows that you can:
- understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- understand simple written English
- introduce yourself and answer basic questions about yourself
- interact with English speakers at a basic level.
Reasons to choose A2 Key:
- Gain a valuable qualification that is accepted worldwide.
- Improve your work, study and travel prospects.
- Show that you have the basic language skills you need to communicate in English.
Click here to see who recognises and accepts A2 Key: (https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/why-choose-us/global-recognition/)