General: B1 Preliminary
B1 Preliminary is one of the Cambridge Assessment English exams. It is the English language exam that shows you have mastered the basics.
A B1 Preliminary qualification shows that you have mastered the basics of English and now have practical language skills for everyday use.
A B1 Preliminary qualification shows that you can:
- read simple textbooks and articles in English
- write letters and emails on everyday subjects
- take meeting notes
- show awareness of opinions and mood in spoken and written English.
Reasons to choose B1 Preliminary:
- Develop your ability to communicate in English for practical tasks and situations.
- Gain a valuable qualification that is accepted worldwide.
- Improve your work, study and travel prospects.
Click here to see who recognises and accepts B1 Preliminary: (https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/why-choose-us/global-recognition/)