General: B2 First
B2 First is the most popular Cambridge Assessment English exam. It is accepted by thousands of businesses and educational institutions worldwide.
A B2 First qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
A B2 First qualification shows that you can:
- communicate effectively face-to-face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
- follow the news
- write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
- write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.
Reasons to choose B2 First:
- Accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries.
- Accepted for entry to undergraduate programmes taught in the medium of English in non-English-speaking countries.
Click here to see who recognizes and accepts B2 First: (https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/why-choose-us/global-recognition/)