General: C2 Proficiency
C2 Proficiency is the highest level Cambridge Assessment English exam. It gives you a qualification which is proof that you are a highly competent speaker of English.
A C2 Proficiency qualification shows the world that you have mastered English to an exceptional level. It proves you can communicate with the fluency and sophistication of a highly competent English speaker.
Preparing for and passing the exam means you have the level of English that’s needed to study or work in a very senior professional or academic environment, for example on a postgraduate or PhD programme.
A C2 Proficiency qualification shows that you can:
- study demanding subjects at the highest level, including postgraduate and PhD programmes
- negotiate and persuade effectively at senior management level in international business settings
- understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing
- talk about complex or sensitive issues, and deal confidently with difficult questions.
Reasons to choose C2 Proficiency:
- This is our highest-level exam. Passing it proves that you have mastered English to an exceptional level.
- Helps you to develop the English skills needed to succeed in very high level academic or professional environments.
Click here to see who recognizes and accepts C2 Proficiency: (https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/why-choose-us/global-recognition/