The advantages of international exams for schools, teachers and parents
The advantages of international exams for schools, teachers and parents:
- exam preparation can be compared with and related to the existing school curriculum,
- students receive certificates and hence reach the levels of knowledge recognised internationally and are therefore further motivated,
- offering international exams adds to the value of English taught in primary and secondary schools as it enables students to have the same opportunities in their own region as students from cities,
- by offering additional languages in schools, it is beneficial to the future development of the region, as well as enabling better networking on the state and international levels,
- teachers who prepare students have further opportunities for upgrading their professional knowledge in and outside their school,
- parents get feedback on their children’s progress and value the school’s efforts in motivating their children for further learning of a foreign language and giving additional opportunities.